Sunday, August 13, 2017

The Infant King

Hi Readers! 
If you have been following Whimsy Stamps, you may have seen this image before.  It was out as a digital image in the last few years.  Then, it went into the "vault".  Well, good news! It is now being re-released in red rubber! This is your sneak peek, but you will find it in the Whimsy Store on Wed. August 16th by noon EST. 
I coloured the image with Copics, and then went over some areas with Luminance coloured pencils. 
Some of the designer paper is also from Whimsy.  Pierced Stars are a Whimsy Die. You can find all the products here: 
Infant King red rubber image (link won't work until Wed. Aug. 16 noonish EST)
I've entered the following challenges with this card: 

Thanks for looking! 
God bless you!

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Chrissy. I just wish I had of discovered digital stamps earlier and then I would have got this one. Because of postage to Australia I prefer to deal in digis and I have come across some other stamps of yours that used to be digitalis and now only available in rubber. Fingers crossed they will come out of vault as digital some day. Love your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crissy, the image on your card is so lovely! Your coloring of the image is outstanding, as usual!!

    Bev - Guneaux Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is a wonderful creation! I love design and image! Beautiful papers! Your colouring is gorgeous!
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge August "ATG".
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete