Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Penguin Warm Winter Wishes

Hello precious people! As I said, I just cannot stop making Christmas cards, it is such a wonderfully joyful creative thing for me to do! 
On today's make, I used "Penguin Warm Winter Wishes", which is my re-imagined take of an older image I used to have in the digital section of Whimsy's catalogue.  It is now a rubber image (with the tweaks I gave it). 
I coloured the image with two mediums - first, Copic markers, and then overtop of that I used coloured pencils.  The snow on the ground and the background is just Copics, so I can tell you the ones I used for that: BG70, 72, 10, 11, 0000 and 90!
I'm really happy to say that I used my own design for the background paper, I even created the snowflakes! And you can purchase it in the complete digital pack at Whimsy; I called it, "I Dream In Christmas!
I punched holes for the twine and threaded it through to add another design element. 
The sentiment is from Whimsy as well, in the digital catalogue from a set Tracy designed, called Christmas Mix 2 (a very versatile and gorgeous set!) 
Merry Christmas (again!) 
Crissy

5 comments: