Saturday, May 20, 2017

Penguin Pool Party

Hi Peeps! How is it going?! I have a new rubber image to share with you today, new in the store this week.  It is "Penguin Pool Party"!  This image brings back some pretty fun memories of playing in the water on hot summer days.  I know we aren't there yet with the weather (at least, not where I live!), but we will get there soon enough!
The gorgeous papers are from some of the digital collections at Whimsy Stamps.  I used some from "Soft Spring Greens",  and also "Blue and Pink Mix", and you can find these and other beautiful digital paper selections at Whimsy HERE
I coloured Penguin Pool Party with the following Copics: 
Blacks: W1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 0
Hose: G02, 07, YG45
Bathing Suit: RV07, 09, 19
Pool: B00 all over and then RV02, RB10, BV20, 23, for shading.  Also 0 for highlights.
Grass: YG61, G21, 40
Hat: BV20,  E40, 0
Penguin Whites: BV20 and a Prismacolour marker Cream
Water: B00, 60
R30 plus 0 for the cheek blush
I also used Whimsy Enamel dots for some sparkle. 
I distressed all my layers by scraping them with the edge of a metal ruler. Makes a mess, but I love the extra texture it gives the card. 
Thanks for coming by today! 
See you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment