Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Horsey Holidays


Hi Peeps!  Another Christmas card to share with you today, using "Horsey Holidays," one of my digi's.  The digi shop is closing at the end of Dec, and right now all my digi's are fifty percent off (except my dollar digi's).  So stock up while you still can, cuz after December, they won't be available anywhere. 
(to find out why, scroll down to the post 2 down from here)
Here is your close-up and my list of Copics: 
Horse Body: E51, 53, BV20, 23
Mane and Tail: Y21, E41, 42, YR14, 23, E39, 49, BV20, V22, Y00
Red hat and Collar: R20, 21, 22, 24, 27, 37, 46, 89, Blender 0
Snow: BV20, BG0000, 000
Sky: BG0000
Hooves: E71, 74, 77, 51, Blender 0
Gold Bells: Y00, 15, 17, YR14, 23, E39
White on Hat: BV20, 23, Blender 0
I'm entering the following challenges: 
Thanks for stopping by!

10 comments:

  1. Oh wunderschön. Gefällt mir total gut.
    Danke daß du bei den Animal Friends mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, Crissy. I love your images! Will you be setting up your own digi site or can we only purchase rubber stamps from now on?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jade - thanks for the compliments on my card and my images too! So kind of you to say. I won't be selling my own digi's for the same reasons (and then some) that Whimsy described concerning the new VAT by the European Union. It is a logistical nightmare and an expense that makes selling digi's too cost prohibitive. I am going to have to stick to just rubber from now on.

      Delete
  3. Wow, your card is awesome!

    Wonderful coloration

    Thank you for your contribution to the Animal Friends

    greetings

    Sternenglanz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your coloring is awesome. Looks so real and I love it. The snow all over is a great touch. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments for our bingo challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... this is gorgeous. I love your images and amazing coloring.
    Thanks for joining us at the Animal Friends and i hope to see you again.

    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  6. stunning! Happy Holidays! It’s a Christmas/ATG challenge this month. Thanks for joining us at Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog. Good luck!

    La-Vie B. – Crafts Galore Encore Challenge Blog DT
    Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this card!
    Thanks for playing in our "CHRISTMAS CARDS" Challenge #105!
    Sandi ♥
    DT Coordinator for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    and Pattie's shop
    Home of Pattieboop and Allie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card. He is so adorable. Thanks so much for joining us at Aud Sentiments.
    Merry Christmas
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ein wundervolles und zauberhaftes Werk hast Du da entstehen lassen.
    Hab ganz lieben Dank für Deine Teilnahme bei Animal Friends
    Liebe Grüße
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete