Saturday, September 19, 2009

Blog Hop Winner!!

Announcing the winner of the grand prize in this weeks' Squigglefly Blog Hop!! Drum roll please,...

"Mary C
What wonderful cards you created! I love them all, though the turkey is my favorite. I can't wait to see what else is released tomorrow."


Mary C commented on Vicki Parson's blog. Congratulations, Mary! Be sure to send me your snail mail addy so I can get your yummy prize out to you! Squigglefly wants to get your contact info too, so that they can give you the 13 images from my release! Have fun with your prizes!

In case you wanted to know how the winner was chosen, all 17 participating members of the DT chose a name from their list of comments. All those names were given to me in random order, and I chose one winner from the 17 names using Random Integer Generator.

Thanks again to everyone who participated and left comments. You bloggers are the best!

2 comments:

  1. OHG,thank you so much! I never have won anything before so I am so excited to have won this wonderful prize! I can't wait to start creating with these soo cute images. Thank you again Crissy, this is the best day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats MaryC - you're a lucky lady!
    Enjoy your new goodies!
    ~hugs~

    ReplyDelete